I'm up so early cause i went to send both sisters to school and then just cleaned downstairs in preparation for the parents arrival tomorrow (before our heads roll) so now i have some time on my hands before i go pick louisa up from her exam and then make lunch :) waffles and sushi!!
I am happy to say i have upgraded car since the parents left to the honda accord :) It's really nice to drive!
Thursday was a crazy day, did tons of cooking, supermarketing and fetching the sisters round to all their activities and went to visit baby Joshua who is so cuteee :) dinner was fun! we played taboo and bridge and by the time we ended it was like one plus then sent the west people home. By the time i cleared the place i crashed at three yawns
Got woken up early to send the sister to work haha i was grumpy!! I was whining go drive yourself to work and park there for the day haha and then she went on about how ex it would be :/ So i sent her to work and then came back and then sent erica to kap and then we went to buy chicken wings for the ocf thing and then went to the pasar malam at clementi cos she wanted to get some present her friend wanted but then we couldn't find it :/ Went for the OCF Freshers Gathering at night for awhile and then went to catch No Reservations with the sisters. It's a bit slow at the beginning but gets quite sweet and cute at the end, expected storyline but unexpected atmosphere for a love story. The food in the show looks tremendously yummy though!! ahhh the desserts!!! :)
Went to check out the sunset alfresco dining area, they did it up really nicely! Ate at the HK Cafe there but the food wasn't very good. Then we went over to peaberry and pretzel for dessert, the tirumisu was really good :):)
Watched Joy Luck Club late last night (which explains why it took me half an hour to wake up this morning). The little girl in the show waverly bears an uncanny resemblance to me when i was young. Haha. I made apple crumble yesterday afternoon :)
Summer is flying by, a mere two more weeks, the dread is starting to sink in :/
My sis told me about this song, it's sweet :)
Wasn't that long ago
I was skipping school with a lunchbox
Pigtails in my hair
Where did the time go
One minute I'm playing in the sandbox
How'd I get to here from there
Making lunches and folding clothes
Is not the most glamourous life I know
But I've got so much more than most
I'm not famous but my kids think I'm a star
Im not rich but I've made a million memories so far
I may not be a model
But My man thinks I could be
I may not be from royalty
But in these four walls
I'm the queen
I had it all planned
First I'd make it big in Nashville
Then take hollywood by storm
But it was in God's hands
There were three little lives that would need me
To one day be their mom
I wouldn't trade it for anything
Those movie stars don't have everything
I know I'm right where I wanna be
I had to let it go, but I have no regrets
I would have never known this kind of happiness
No comments:
Post a Comment